What I got for Christmas!


I love reading posts and seeing photos of what everyone got for Christmas so I thought i'd share some of the lovely things I got for Christmas this year:
My family all know i'm a massive lover of Soap & Glory and I always get given a load of their stuff every year. Mostly the Hand Food as that's my ultimate fave, aswell as the bubble bath and shower gels. I also got the 'endless Glove' Hand cream this year, which I've never tried before so i'm looking forward to using that!



 I actually really love getting those 'staple' items of clothing for Christmas, like underwear and socks! I also got some Christmas pudding leggings (which i'll most likely be using as pyjamas because they're so comfy and warm!)
I also received this super cool 'Central perk' T-shirt and a cute little dog patterned scarf . 
The Book Thief is one of my favourite books, but when I read it a couple of years ago, I borrowed it off my friend and never actually had my own copy; until said friend bought it me for Christmas this year! And it's the original cover and not the film one which is even better.

This Lynx shower gel and deodorant set I got last year aswell and absolutely raved about it, so my Mum repurchased it for me this year. The smell of the shower gel is just lovely and you can smell it on you for most of the day!
Another present I got that smells a-mazing is this cute Little Miss Naughty gift set. The eau de toilette has such a lovely sweet fruity scent, and I think would actually be really nice to use in the coming spring. 

I've been after a larger make-up bag for a while now, as the one I have is just too small and I end up taking two with me whenever I travel or stay anywhere, but this one is a lot bigger and will make my life a hell of a lot easier!


And lastly: Chocolate! I got waaay more that I could be bothered to photograph, but these are a few of my favourites. I got a huge tin of shortbread aswell and some Belgian seashells.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! :) x

3 comments

  1. you got some great things, I absolutely love the pug socks!! new follower x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! Such awesome gifts! :-) I love soap & glory, their products always smell great!! Happy late Christmas hehe :) <3 Hope you're having a great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete