Glossybox: January 2015


After hearing that this months Glossybox was to include 5 Full sized items, I just couldn't resist purchasing! (I'd cancelled my Subscription a couple of months ago so I could save money for Christmas and whatnot!)

They have included: (L-R)

Kueshi Natural & Pleasant Cosmetics Revitalizing Face Toner
Im so excited about this; I go through toner like no ones business and this one contains chamomile and Aloe Vera so im looking forward to hopefully see it calming some of the blemishes on my skin.

Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow
I haven't opened this yet, but I've got a feeling it's going to be really good! I love the glow that highlighters give my skin. 

MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in Clay
I love the shade of this! I'll probably use this to line the top of my lids as I find that brown shades work better with my skin tone and don't look too harsh. 

Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm Superfruits
This was the first product I tried when I opened the box, and the first thing I noticed is that it tastes incredible! I've always got lipbalms in my bag/ pockets/ lying around the house, so this will definitely get used up very quickly.

Nicka K New York Colorluxe Powder Blush
I'll be honest...i've never been a fan of blushers. I very rarely use it;I tend to just opt for bronzer instead. But i'll give this one a go and you never know; I may be converted!

I'll probably do some reviews of these products after i've had the chance to use them a bit more! :)

1 comment

  1. These sound lovely, look forward to hearing your reviews 😄

    ReplyDelete