April Glossybox!



This month's Glossybox was designed to pay homage to beauty royalty; like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. 

I got the mint colour box, and on the inside of the lid was a lovely Marilyn Monroe quote. 

The box contains: 
- Lord & Berry lipstick pencil- shade 'kiss'
This is by far my favourite of the box, the shade is a slightly coral tone which is perfect for my skin tone and one I'm always drawn to! 

-Astral Original Face and Body moisturiser. 
This has been around for so long and is an absolute classic item. It's super thick formula is great for dry skin and apparently it can be used to remove makeup too so I'll have to give that a try.



-POP Beauty Eyeliner pencil
This I'm not too fussed about, I'm not a massive fan of black eyeliner as a rule and I don't tend to wear the smokey eye look as I don't think it suits me! So I think I'll probably pass this on to someone I know will get good use out of it. 

-Colour Club nail polish 'barely there' 
Nude nails are such a key trend this season and I for one am loving it! This is a lovely shade and I think would look quite good with a matte top coat? 

-IDC body lotion
I got the 'country rose' scent which I was quite pleased about as I definitely wouldn't have like to get the lavender. I wouldn't normally pick this type of body lotion but I'm willing to give it a try! 

X

No comments