March Favourites!


Not as many in my favourites this month, as I've still been loving most of the same things from my February faves!
But here's a few bits I've been liking this month:

First is the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation.
I've been working more early shifts and between that and moving house I've been feeling rather tired, and this foundation has been a God send! It helps make me look half awake in the morning and I really love how lightweight it feels as well as the coverage being really good. 


Second is the Morrisons Vitamin E 3 in 1 facial wipes. 
I never shop in Morrisons, but we popped in once just to have a change and I picked these up because they were only £1, and they turned out to be probably some of the best wipes I've used! They feel so soft and refreshing on the skin and smell really nice too. 


Next up is the Soap & Glory 'Clean on Me' shower gel. I'm a big lover of Soap & Glory anyway and I got a few of these little travel sized bottles for Christmas. It's got a really nice texture and leaves my skin feeling super silky. 

I've also been loving the Collection Lengthening Mascara which I got in my Latest in Beauty Box a couple of weeks ago. I always love Collection mascara to use as an everyday mascara and my other one has run out so this has taken it's place! It seperates my lashes so well and doesn't clump at all. 

Lastly, I've been addicted to Pretty Little Liars. I know I'm super late to the party! I started watching it late February and I'm half was through season 4 now. I'm just trying to avoid any spoilers which is SO hard. 

X

6 comments

  1. Lovely post! ^-^ <3
    - impatientperson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot of good things about the Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. Great picks and your pictures are so pretty:)

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much! The foundation really amazing you should deffo try it out. :)

      Delete
  3. I am totally obsessed with pretty little liars, I am a couple of episodes into season 5 and I just can't stop watching it. It leaves every episode on a cliff hanger and I just can't not watch the next one!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried the Rimmel foundation yesterday, I really liked it as well

    Sally - www.sallyakins.com

    ReplyDelete