April Favourites!


I honestly can't believe it's May already! This year is going super quick! Make-up wise, I've been mostly loving the same things from March (the Rimmel foundation and Collection Mascara) but here's some other little beauty's I've been using a lot in April:


So Susan Lip Dome: This is my go-to lip product at the moment. Even though it seems more of an autumn shade, I've found it actually quite versatile and looks good with my spring wardrobe too! It's so easy to apply, it just glides on so well and lasts for a good while. I just love the texture of it, and it's such a nice shade for my skin tone.

The Body Shop 'Colour Crush' Eyeshadow (Shade 110 Sand By Me - Matte ): I usually prefer palettes when it comes to eyeshadow, I don't normally buy single ones but I got this a while ago and i've found i've been using it a lot recently as a good base for my eyes. I've also been using it for work (where I have to wear minimal make-up) just on it's own and have found it lifts my eyes and make's me look more awake!

KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray: I had a bit of a love/hate relationship with this at first! It's advertised as being able to half the time it takes for you to blow dry your hair, and I was a little skeptical...but I do actually feel a difference and it does take a lot less time now for me to dry my hair. Although, I think I was spraying a lit too much on my hair at first as it was felling a little sticky afterwards. But after a few weeks of using it, i've got to say i'm loving it. I hate drying my hair so anything to make it take less time i'm definitely getting on 
board with!


P.S Love your Nails: Nail Polish Twist Pot: I got this from Primark, and it's probably the best £1 i've ever spent! It's so much easier to take my nail polish off with on of these, rather than cotton wool and solution. I though with it being from Primark and so cheap, it wouldn't be that good, but it's really exceeded my expectations,and i'll surely be repurchasing it.


On to Non-beauty Favourites for this Month:

Percy Jackson: I know this series of books was released sooo long ago but i've only recently got chance to read them and I have been literally addicted to them for the past couple of months! I've just finished the last in the series and I think the 4th and 5th books are by far the best. I've now started the follow on series 'Heroes of Olympus' and i'm liking it a lot so far!

The Foodie Market: Sour cream & Onion Crispbread mini's: These are just to die for! I picked them up from Aldi on a whim, and i'm so glad I did. I can't remember how much they are, but it's not much at all and it's quite a decent sized bag. They're just so handy to snack on and I can just take a handful to work with me. And they're good for you too, and contain natural ingredients.

x




3 comments

  1. I also tried the Foodie Market Crispbread mini's - they're really moreish!

    I didn't even realise that Percy Jackson was a book series also - I think I might check it out as it sounds like you're really enjoying them :o)

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are! If you enjoyed the films, then you'll love the books because they're even better in my opinion! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any eyeshadow from the body shop but i'm going to check it out after reading your post!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete